Non-ferrous casting environmental protection standards
Release date:2016-01-15 00:00 Source:http://www.rscharitas.com Click:
Precision casting is a casting method relative to the traditional casting process. It can obtain relatively accurate shape and high casting accuracy.
The more common practice is to first make the required rough (remaining margin is very small or no margin)
Purification of non-ferrous casting waste gas
Mainly include metal smoke Dust non-ferrous foundry is a large energy consumer, casting environmental protection, not only related to the process, but also has a great relationship with the casting equipment. Energy-saving and emission-reduction measures for casting process and equipment: Select castings with low energy consumption and low pollution.
- Non-ferrous metal casting production requirements on environmental protection
- China will formulate tax policies for promoting technological innovation and import
- Non-ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals casting
- Non-ferrous casting environmental protection standards
- Chinas Nonferrous Casting Production Growth Will Slow Down Significantly
- Non-ferrous casting market needs to find new business opportunities
- Non-ferrous metal castings produce effective pollution treatment channels
- Non-ferrous metal status
- Introduction of Non-ferrous Casting
- Nonferrous Casting Technology Development and Industrial Applications